Join us in exploring the world of ballet and pointe! This class will help you hone your technique while pushing the boundaries of ballet. Adults 18+ may drop-in to class by purchasing this ticket. Teens 13-18 must register for the 17 week semester here.
This is a Hybrid Class!!
For In-Person Classes:
- Please buy and an "in-person" ticket to take a class
- All drop-in students with an in-person ticket are required to turn in a signed guideline & liability waiver in order to participate Please sign and return in-person class guidelines to [email protected] . Without a signed copy students will not be permitted entry. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NYTWQqomUJV7o9OtSjvvntlelPRUQGozHj5jBYzayHQ/edit?usp=sharing
- Hard copies will be available at the studio.
- NOTE: adult students will need to pass a health screening before they can participate. If your ticket has already been purchased, but the health screening is not passed, your ticket will be transferrable for a virtual class ticket or a different in-person class after 14 days. No refunds are available.
For Virtual Classes: This class is taught via Zoom. You will need a free Zoom account to access the online classes. Sign up here: https://zoom.us/
Before purchasing this ticket, you will be asked to agree to Dance Project's liability and media waiver. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
You will receive the Zoom link to this class by email the day before class and 15 minutes before class begins.
Virtual Class Link:
A class-specific link will be emailed to you upon completion of purchase. If you do not receive your e-ticket after purchase, please check your spam folder or contact customer service for help. Please note the class-specific link will appear near the bottom of the email and will include a password for access.
Tips for taking our Virtual Class:
You will need a free Zoom account to access the online classes. Sign up here: https://zoom.us/
- A few minutes before class, click the Zoom meeting link you received for your class.
Please note: Zoom classes will be locked 5 minutes after the scheduled start time for privacy purposes.
- Make sure your device is set up in a way that your body is as visible as possible, so your teacher can make corrections as necessary.
- Once you’ve joined the meeting, check to make sure your video is turned on.
See you soon!