Fam Jam is a dance class for the whole family! This socially distanced class is held outdoors in LeBauer park for a safe, fun, and engaging way to stay moving. The class is open to all ages. Parents & students will get a unique opportunity to dance with each other. Each family unit (2-5 people from the same household) will have their own section on the Great Lawn in LeBauer Park to dance with significant distance from other participating family groups. See below for safety guidelines. Space is Limited so get your tickets today!
Park Class Guidelines
- I agree to keep a minimum of 6ft of distance at all times from all class participants, Dance Project Staff, and Greensboro Downtown Parks Staff.
- I agree to wear a mask once on the property of Greensboro Downtown Parks when I am present to take a Dance Project class. I understand that I may remove my mask only once I am in my prescribed/assigned space, and once I leave that space a mask is required at all times.
- I agree that if I choose to wear my mask while taking a class that I am aware of the health risks of exertion while wearing a face covering.
- I understand that if I do not follow the social distance guidelines above, am running a temperature of 100.4 or higher, and/or are displaying symptoms related but not exclusive to COVID 19 I will be asked to leave the dance area immediately.
- I acknowledge that I have been notified of the following restrictions with Greensboro Downtown Parks as it pertains to LeBauer Park & Center City Park
- Restrooms in Center City Park are open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM for public use. Restrooms in LeBauer Park are now open 10 AM to 6 PM for public use.
- The VF Seasonal Plaza interactive fountain in LeBauer Park is closed.
- Ghassan's and Porter House food kiosks in LeBauer Park are closed.
- Games equipment, as well as strategic park equipment and furniture, have been sanitized and removed to storage.
- I understand that I am taking this class at my own risk, and agree to sign a photo and liability waiver.
I understand that this outdoor class is open to students of all ages and anyone under the age of 18 must have an adult actively take the class with them for our Fam Jam class. Parents are expected to participate in the class and manage their student’s behavior.
- We encourage all participants to notify us if you or someone in your household tests positive for COVID 19 within two weeks of participating in the class.
- Dancers please wear close-toed shoes
- Parents please make sure you dancer gets a restroom break before class
- Join our Band app here and get real time class updates
- Ticket holders will be notified of a class cancellation via E-mail & Band app 2 hours before class
- Cancelled classes are transferable to other in-person October Outdoors classes, live Zoom classes, or class recordings. Payment is non-refundable.